1. Which of these do not contain cells?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a cell wall do?
- Controls which chemicals can/cannot enter the cell.
- Keeps the cell turgid.
- Strengthens the cell.
- Protects the cell.
3. What shape are plant cells?
4. Which of these similarities between animal and plant cells are true?
- Both cells contain a large vacuole (containing cell sap).
- Both nuclei contains DNA which controls what the cell does.
- They both contain chloroplasts so photosynthesis can happen.
- They both have a cell wall and a cell membrane.
5. What doesn't an animal cell have?
- Rigid cell wall
- Cell membrane