1. a reflex reaction is something that?
- doesn't use the nervous system
- doesn't use the brain
- doesn't use the spine
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. if you touch something hot and a reflex reaction takes place what is the first neurone to be affected?
- sensory neurone
- motor neurone
- relay neurone
3. which gland produces insulin?
- gall bladder
4. how are hormones transported around the body?
- nervous system
- muscular system
- circulatory system
- digestive system
5. in what order in the menstrual cycle are these hormones released?