- Created by: Rae892
- Created on: 20-07-16 15:51
1. What is double disassociation?
- When there is a working system in patient A and not in patient B and visa versa then you can assume they are processed in different systems
- When there is the same working system in patient A and B so we can correlate
- When we compare two pieces of evidence
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is correct about the hindbrain?
- It maintains current state, temperature and pace
- It maintains and controls mood
- It is the main part of the brain which controls movement
- It mainly directs body movement
3. When did the first cell evolve into the second?
- 20 million years ago
- 20000 million years ago
- 2000 million years ago
- 200 million years ago
4. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
- Eukantoic cells
- Eukeryotic cells
5. Which statement is correct about the forebrain?
- Maintains current state, temperature and pace
- Send electrical messages around the body
- Uses current sensory input and experience to make decisions
- Uses sensory input to direct movement