- Created by: Rae892
- Created on: 20-07-16 15:51
1. Which element is closest to our muscles?
- The decision centre
- The action end
- The sensory end
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is correct about the hindbrain?
- It maintains current state, temperature and pace
- It mainly directs body movement
- It maintains and controls mood
- It is the main part of the brain which controls movement
3. When did the first cell evolve?
- 3.5 billion years ago
- 7 million years ago
- 2.5 billion years ago
- 4 billion years ago
4. What did the first cell evolve in to?
- Eukeryotic cells
- Eurphoeratic cells
- Eukaryotic cells
- Eukantoic cells
5. Name two functions of the brain
- To control everything that occurs in the body as well as emotions
- To use sensory input to guide movement and regulate internal organs
- To maintain homoeostasis in the body and control movements
- To use sensory input to initiate movement and regulate internal organs