1. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Energy for active transport comes from...
- the heart
- cellular respiration
- the muscles
3. If the solution outside the cell is more concentrated than the cell contents, the cell will...
- shrivel up
- swell and burst
- stay the same
4. Active transport allows cells to move...
- against a concentration gradient
- across a concentration gradient
5. Active transport requires energy?