1. Active transport requires energy?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Active transport allows cells to move...
- against a concentration gradient
- across a concentration gradient
3. What is one adaptation for exchange in animals?
- Thick cell membrane
- Lots of blood vessels
- Small surface area
4. If the solution outside the cell is more dilute than the cell contents, the cell will...
- swell and burst
- shrivel up
- stay the same
5. Osmosis is the movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from...
- an area of high concentration to an area of high concentration
- an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration
- an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration