1. Energy for active transport comes from...
- cellular respiration
- the muscles
- the heart
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. If the solution outside the cell is more dilute than the cell contents, the cell will...
- stay the same
- swell and burst
- shrivel up
3. Active transport allows cells to move...
- against a concentration gradient
- across a concentration gradient
4. What effect does temperature have on diffusion and osmosis?
- It increases the rate of reaction
- It decreases the rate of reaction
- The rate of reaction doesn't change
5. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same