1. Energy for active transport comes from...
- cellular respiration
- the muscles
- the heart
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same
3. What is one adaptation for exchange in animals?
- Thick cell membrane
- Lots of blood vessels
- Small surface area
4. Active transport requires energy?
5. What effect does temperature have on diffusion and osmosis?
- The rate of reaction doesn't change
- It increases the rate of reaction
- It decreases the rate of reaction