1. What effect does temperature have on diffusion and osmosis?
- The rate of reaction doesn't change
- It increases the rate of reaction
- It decreases the rate of reaction
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same
3. Energy for active transport comes from...
- cellular respiration
- the muscles
- the heart
4. Osmosis is the movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from...
- an area of high concentration to an area of high concentration
- an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration
- an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration
5. If the solution outside the cell is more concentrated than the cell contents, the cell will...
- shrivel up
- swell and burst
- stay the same