1. Active transport requires energy?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same
3. Osmosis is the movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from...
- an area of high concentration to an area of high concentration
- an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration
- an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration
4. What effect does temperature have on diffusion and osmosis?
- The rate of reaction doesn't change
- It increases the rate of reaction
- It decreases the rate of reaction
5. What is one adaptation for exchange in animals?
- Lots of blood vessels
- Small surface area
- Thick cell membrane