1. If the solution outside the cell is more concentrated than the cell contents, the cell will...
- stay the same
- shrivel up
- swell and burst
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Osmosis is the movement of water molecules across a partially permeable membrane from...
- an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration
- an area of low concentration to an area of high concentration
- an area of high concentration to an area of high concentration
3. Energy for active transport comes from...
- cellular respiration
- the muscles
- the heart
4. Active transport requires energy?
5. As living organisms get bigger and more complex, their surface area : volume ratio
- stays the same