1. When you add bromine water to benzene it does what?
- goes green
- goes cloudy (precipitate forms)
- stays orange
- goes colourless
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The circle shown in the centre of the skeletal formula of benzene represents?
- the cloud of p-orbitals
- the cloud of s-orbitals
3. What is the molecular formula of benzene
4. When did Kekule discover benzene?
5. What does Q3 show?
- Benzene is not a normal alkene
- Benzene only contains single bonds
- Benzene is a alkane
- Benzene contains only double bonds