1. What is the molecular formula of benzene
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the enthalpy change of benzene?
- -208 KJmol-1
- -280 KJmol-1
3. Where is the actual enthalpy change of benzene compared to the predicted?
- Exactly the same
4. When you add bromine water to benzene it does what?
- stays orange
- goes colourless
- goes green
- goes cloudy (precipitate forms)
5. The circle shown in the centre of the skeletal formula of benzene represents?
- the cloud of s-orbitals
- the cloud of p-orbitals