1. What does Q3 show?
- Benzene contains only double bonds
- Benzene only contains single bonds
- Benzene is not a normal alkene
- Benzene is a alkane
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When you add bromine water to benzene it does what?
- goes green
- stays orange
- goes colourless
- goes cloudy (precipitate forms)
3. Where is the actual enthalpy change of benzene compared to the predicted?
- Exactly the same
4. The circle shown in the centre of the skeletal formula of benzene represents?
- the cloud of s-orbitals
- the cloud of p-orbitals
5. When did Kekule discover benzene?