1. What is the enthalpy change of benzene?
- -208 KJmol-1
- -280 KJmol-1
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the actual enthalpy change of benzene compared to the predicted?
- Exactly the same
3. What is the molecular formula of benzene
4. When you add bromine water to benzene it does what?
- goes green
- goes cloudy (precipitate forms)
- stays orange
- goes colourless
5. What does Q3 show?
- Benzene is a alkane
- Benzene is not a normal alkene
- Benzene only contains single bonds
- Benzene contains only double bonds