- Created by: adfgadfg
- Created on: 24-06-20 14:24
1. A software application used by the general public has been found to have a security weakness. The project team will include security domain experts. At which stages in the development will it be the MOST important to involve the domain experts?
- Design, testing.
- Initiation, implementation / deployment.
- Feasibility study, code development.
- Requirements analysis, maintenance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of the following is a software developer's main contribution to the initial project cost estimation?
- dentifying the deployment platform
- Impact assessment of project changes
- Providing an assessment of required time
- Forecasting of testing requirements
3. Which statement describes the use of the V-Model software development method in the software development lifecycle (SDLC)?
- Each of the seven stages are performed iteratively before moving onto the next stage with verification and validation performed in the testing stage
- Each stage of the SDLC has a corresponding verification and validation stage.
- All seven stages of SDLC are performed for each iteration, with verification and validation performed in the final stage.
- The first three stages are performed once then verified and validated. The following four stages are iterative.
4. Which one of the following is viewed as a ‘benefit’ when using prototyping as a development method?
- A formal test strategy is implemented.
- The level of documentation is thorough
- The pace of development is fast.
- All non-functional requirements are implemented
5. A company is developing application software for use by the general public using the Scrum Methodology. Which of the following will NOT be a responsibility of the Scrum Master?
- Lead the development team
- Help the development team to achieve their goals.
- Remove impediments from the team.
- Shield the team from interruptions during the sprint.