1. What class is this describing...poikilotherms that have gills when young but adults have lungs and can absorb oxygen through their skin.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What class is this describing...poikilotherms that have lungs and lay eggs (oviparous).
3. What does the second part of the binomial system refer to?
4. What are the different ranks before you reach a particular species?
- Class, Order, Family, Kingdom, Species, Phylum, Genus
- Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, Species
- Kingdom, Class, Family, Species, Phylum, Order, Genus
5. Genotype is...
- The alleles in an organism, e.g. BB or Bb or bb
- What an organism looks like (its features).