1. What is the name of the chemical process used when adding artificial fertiliser?
- Maxwell Reaction
- Haper Process
- Lupin Process
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the 3rd stage that happens in the nitrigen cycle?
- Nitrogen fixing
3. What is the most likely environmental concern when artificial fertilizers are added that can run off to the lakes and nearby rivers?
- Acid rain
4. What family of plants are self sufficient?
5. What two actions remove nitrates from the soil?
- Using artificial fertilisers and exposure to heavy rain
- Exposure to heavy rain and farming fast growing crops
- Growing legumes between crop rotations and adding organic waste to crops
- Using artificial ferilisers and adding organic waste to crops