1. What type of feminist is Germaine Greer?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children on average in a nuclear family?
3. What is a definition of a norm?
- the unspoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- The robot off Phineas and Ferb
- what is normal
- the spoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
4. A beanpole family is...
- A nuclear family in contact with grandparents
- Family that look like beans
- A family that is contact with all family members
- A family that is in contact with relatives that live far away
5. What does the new right believe about single parents?
- That children are spoilt
- That they are always women
- That it is wrong
- That they are the ideal parents