1. Childhood is...
- playing fun games
- a social construction
- between 13-19 years old
- is the same everywhere in the world
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of feminist is Germaine Greer?
3. What is a definition of a norm?
- The robot off Phineas and Ferb
- the unspoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- the spoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- what is normal
4. A beanpole family is...
- A family that is contact with all family members
- A family that is in contact with relatives that live far away
- A nuclear family in contact with grandparents
- Family that look like beans
5. What does the new right believe about single parents?
- That it is wrong
- That they are always women
- That they are the ideal parents
- That children are spoilt