1. What is a definition of a norm?
- the unspoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- what is normal
- the spoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- The robot off Phineas and Ferb
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many children on average in a nuclear family?
3. What type of feminist is Germaine Greer?
4. Childhood is...
- a social construction
- is the same everywhere in the world
- between 13-19 years old
- playing fun games
5. What does the new right believe about single parents?
- That children are spoilt
- That they are always women
- That it is wrong
- That they are the ideal parents