1. What does the new right believe about single parents?
- That they are always women
- That they are the ideal parents
- That it is wrong
- That children are spoilt
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. A beanpole family is...
- A family that is in contact with relatives that live far away
- A nuclear family in contact with grandparents
- A family that is contact with all family members
- Family that look like beans
3. What type of feminist is Germaine Greer?
4. How many children on average in a nuclear family?
5. Childhood is...
- playing fun games
- is the same everywhere in the world
- a social construction
- between 13-19 years old