1. Childhood is...
- is the same everywhere in the world
- a social construction
- playing fun games
- between 13-19 years old
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the new right believe about single parents?
- That they are always women
- That they are the ideal parents
- That it is wrong
- That children are spoilt
3. What is a definition of a norm?
- The robot off Phineas and Ferb
- what is normal
- the unspoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
- the spoken rules of behaviour in everyday life
4. A beanpole family is...
- A family that is contact with all family members
- A family that is in contact with relatives that live far away
- A nuclear family in contact with grandparents
- Family that look like beans
5. How many children on average in a nuclear family?