- Created by: abbeypybus
- Created on: 20-04-18 10:22
1. What is the charge of a neutron?
- -1= negative
- no charge= neutral
- +1= positive
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. where is the nucleus in the atom?
- in the middle
- on the right
- on the outside
- on the left
3. What does the atomic number represent?
- How many protons/electrons in the atom
- How many electrons/neutrons
- How many neutrons in the atom
- How many protons/neutrons in the atom
4. What is the overall charge of an atom?
5. What does the mass number represent?
- Total number of neutrons
- Total number of electrons
- Total number of protons+neutrons
- Total number of protons+electrons