1. What is a covalent bond?
- when a metal and a non metal react
- when 2 non metals combine
- when 2 metals combine
- a ionic compound
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What determines the order of the elements in the periodic table?
- their symbol
- the number of neutrons it has
- their atomic numbers
- whether they're a metal/non-metal
3. What is an ionic bond?
- when a metal and non metal react
- a covalent compund
- when 2 metals react
- when 2 non metals react
4. Why are atoms neutral?
- they're not neutral
- they have more protons than electrons
- they have equal numbers of protons and electrons
- they have more electrons than neutrons
5. Why are boron and aluminium in the same group?
- have the same symbol
- are both metals
- both have 3 electrons in their outer shell
- have the same atomic number