1. What is an ionic bond?
- a covalent compund
- when a metal and non metal react
- when 2 non metals react
- when 2 metals react
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What determines the order of the elements in the periodic table?
- their atomic numbers
- the number of neutrons it has
- whether they're a metal/non-metal
- their symbol
3. What is a covalent bond?
- when a metal and a non metal react
- when 2 non metals combine
- when 2 metals combine
- a ionic compound
4. Why are atoms neutral?
- they have more electrons than neutrons
- they have equal numbers of protons and electrons
- they have more protons than electrons
- they're not neutral
5. What is a compound?
- 2 or more elements combined together
- an element
- another word for a proton
- an atom