- Created by: Jessica Czink
- Created on: 25-04-13 20:37
1. What shape is a diverging (concave) lens?
- Thinner in the centre, thicker on the outside
- Thinker in the centre, thinner on the outside
- Curved but the same thickness
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A non-spherical eyeball is called what?
- Long sight
3. The ciliary muscles are attached to the eye lens by what?
- The retina
- Suspensory ligaments
- Ciliary ligaments
4. What makes a lens flatter and thinner?
- Lower refractive index
- Higher refractice index
- More of a curve on the lens
5. Convex lens refract the light to ....
- Become parallel
- Converge to a point
- Diverge away from a point
Similar Physics resources: