1. Boolean operator 'OR' means?
- True if eitherside is true OR both are true
- Changes true to false and false too true
- True all the time
- True if only both sides are true
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why should data be stored in a clear structured form?
- Increases durability
- Becuase it is
- Easy to understand and errors easily spotted
- Increases reliabilty
- Ordered information that is referenced
- Random information
- Group of information
4. What does a data structure mean?
- Collection data stored in a mixed order
- Collection of different data elements which are stored in a clear form
- Random data
- Computer science
Similar Computing resources: