1. Boolean operator 'OR' means?
- True if eitherside is true OR both are true
- True if only both sides are true
- Changes true to false and false too true
- True all the time
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does a data structure mean?
- Collection data stored in a mixed order
- Collection of different data elements which are stored in a clear form
- Random data
- Raw data that has not been processed
- Data that has been processed
- Hello world
5. Why should data be stored in a clear structured form?
- Increases durability
- Easy to understand and errors easily spotted
- Increases reliabilty
- Becuase it is
Similar Computing resources: