1. What pitch is most of 'For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it' on?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who is the composition for?
- Singers and an orchestra
- Choir and an orchestra
- Singers, choir and an orchestra
3. What key is it in?
- Bb major
- A major
- C major
- F minor
4. Which group of singers is, 'And the glory of the Lord' first sung by in bar 11?
5. Which of these is not a key feature of Baroque music?
- Mainly wind instruments in the orchestra
- Same mood throughout movements
- Simple harmonies
- Terraced dynamics