1. What is the texture of the piece?
- Alternates between Homophonic and Polyphonic
- Alternates between Monophonic and Homophonic
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the orchestral intro 'And the glory of the Lord' starts with?
3. What kind of cadence does the piece finish with?
4. What pitch is most of 'For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it' on?
5. Which of these is not a key feature of Baroque music?
- Mainly wind instruments in the orchestra
- Simple harmonies
- Terraced dynamics
- Same mood throughout movements