1. What technique/s are used by the tenors on, 'Shall be revealed', first sung in bar 17?
- Terraced dynamics
- Descending scale and ritornello
- A descending sequence and melisma
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 3/4 meter described as?
3. What notes are the short descending figure in 'And all flesh shall see it together' from and to?
- B to E
- B to F
- A to E
- A to F#
4. What pitch is most of 'For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it' on?
5. What type of composition does 'And the Glory of the Lord' come from?