1. Which group of singers is, 'And the glory of the Lord' first sung by in bar 11?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a key feature of Baroque music?
- Terraced dynamics
- Mainly wind instruments in the orchestra
- Simple harmonies
- Same mood throughout movements
3. What is the name of the orchestral intro 'And the glory of the Lord' starts with?
4. What key is it in?
- A major
- F minor
- C major
- Bb major
5. What pitch is most of 'For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it' on?