1. What key is it in?
- Bb major
- F minor
- A major
- C major
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What technique/s are used by the tenors on, 'Shall be revealed', first sung in bar 17?
- Terraced dynamics
- Descending scale and ritornello
- A descending sequence and melisma
3. How many 'motifs' are in 'And the glory of the Lord'?
4. What is the 3/4 meter described as?
5. What notes are the short descending figure in 'And all flesh shall see it together' from and to?
- A to E
- B to E
- B to F
- A to F#