1. Which group of singers is, 'And the glory of the Lord' first sung by in bar 11?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What technique/s are used by the tenors on, 'Shall be revealed', first sung in bar 17?
- Descending scale and ritornello
- A descending sequence and melisma
- Terraced dynamics
3. What is the texture of the piece?
- Alternates between Homophonic and Polyphonic
- Alternates between Monophonic and Homophonic
4. What key is it in?
- A major
- F minor
- C major
- Bb major
5. Who is the composition for?
- Choir and an orchestra
- Singers, choir and an orchestra
- Singers and an orchestra