1. The time signature is :
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the first motif of "And the Glory of the Lord"?
- And all flesh shall see it together
- And the glory of the Lord
- For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it
- Shall be revealed
3. What are the main textures?
- Homophonic and heterophonic
- Homophonic and polyphonic (contrapuntal)
- Polyphonic (contrapuntal) and monophonic
- Homophonic and monophonic
4. Who introduces the fourth motif?
- Tenors and Basses
- Tenors and Altos
5. What style is "And the Glory of the Lord"?