1. What is the third motif?
- Shall be revealed
- For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it
- And all flesh shall see it together
- And the glory of the Lord
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The time signature is :
3. What type of work is "The Messiah"?
4. What forces is "And the Glory of the Lord" written for?
- Strings and SATB chorus
- Full Orchestra and SATB chorus
- Full Orchestra
- Strings and Woodwind
5. What are the main textures?
- Polyphonic (contrapuntal) and monophonic
- Homophonic and heterophonic
- Homophonic and polyphonic (contrapuntal)
- Homophonic and monophonic