1. Baroque music usually contains ...
- simple melody lines
- varied dynamics
- terraced dynamics
- different moods
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. The word "revealed", is sung....?
- only by the sopranos
- only by the altos
3. What is the first motif of "And the Glory of the Lord"?
- And the glory of the Lord
- And all flesh shall see it together
- Shall be revealed
- For the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it
4. What forces is "And the Glory of the Lord" written for?
- Strings and SATB chorus
- Strings and Woodwind
- Full Orchestra and SATB chorus
- Full Orchestra
5. What are the main textures?
- Homophonic and polyphonic (contrapuntal)
- Homophonic and heterophonic
- Homophonic and monophonic
- Polyphonic (contrapuntal) and monophonic