1. The word "revealed", is sung....?
- only by the altos
- only by the sopranos
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who introduces the fourth motif?
- Tenors and Basses
- Tenors and Altos
3. What is a hemiola?
- A change in time signature
- Three bars of 2/4 made to sound like two bars of 3/4
- Two bars of 3/4 made to sound like three bars of 2/4
- A change in key signature
4. What style is "And the Glory of the Lord"?
5. What are the main textures?
- Homophonic and polyphonic (contrapuntal)
- Homophonic and monophonic
- Polyphonic (contrapuntal) and monophonic
- Homophonic and heterophonic