- Created by: Zmarston1
- Created on: 31-05-18 18:39
1. Which nymph is told to avenge Camillas death?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. In a simile how is Pallas' death described?
- Like a violet cut down
- Like a daffodil cut down by the thumb of a young girl
- Like a poppy cut down
3. Why does Diomedes, Aeneas' great enemy at Troy, refuse to fight against his old adversary now?
- He is too old to fight and worn out
- He recognises Aeneas' destiny is to settle down in Italy
- He wants to put past conflicts behind him
4. What does Evander tell Aeneas he must now do?
- Make peace with Latins
- Avenge the death of Pallas
- Hold a 12 day truce
5. Turnus responds by offering to fight Aeneas in single combat. What happens next to galvanise support for Turnus?
- The Trojans and Etruscans attack and Turnus says Drances is a coward who cannot support his claims with actions
- The gods intervene and Juno takes Turnus away from the battlefield
- Latinus intervenes and says that the Trojans will accept his plan to help them settle down