1. how animals have adapted in the artic
- blubber, thick fur, camouflage
- lose heat easily, thick fur, good sight
- having children
- blubber, thick fur , babies
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are extremophiles?
- Microorganisms which are adapted to live in conditions where enzymes won't usually work because they would denature
- extrme pedofiles
3. an animal with a small volume to surface area ratio retains heat easily.
- 80/20 rule
4. Living organisms can be used as ............... indicators
5. Animals in cold areas are usually large with a small surface area