1. What is the role of water in the light-dependent stage?
- Keeps plant turgid
- Make oxygen, to be released in the atmosphere
- Source of reduced NADP
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation...
- Uses both photosystems
- Uses only photosystem I (p700)
- Uses only photosystem II (p680)
- Does involve using a photosystem
3. A factor present in the least favourable amount is...?
- A limiting factor
- A liimiting factor
- A limit factor
- A reducing factor
4. Is Krebs cycle a part of photosynthesis?
5. TP can be converted into...
- Fatty acids
- Hexose sugars
- Amino acids
Similar Biology resources: