1. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation...
- Uses only photosystem II (p680)
- Does involve using a photosystem
- Uses both photosystems
- Uses only photosystem I (p700)
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is Krebs cycle a part of photosynthesis?
3. Define "Autotroph"
- An organism that feeds on other complex organic matter
- An organism that uses the sun's energy to make compounds
- An organism that synthesis complex organic molecules using a energy source and inorganic molecules
- An organism that can synthesis its own food
4. Light independent stage takes place in the
5. A factor present in the least favourable amount is...?
- A reducing factor
- A liimiting factor
- A limiting factor
- A limit factor
Similar Biology resources: