1. Why is the equation that summaries photosynthesis, over-simplified?
- Does not show enzymes used in the reactions e.g. Rubisco
- All of the below
- Does not account of intermediate processes used such as Calvin cycle
- Does not show that ATP/energy is another product
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Non-cyclic photophosphorylation...
- Uses only photosystem II (p680)
- Uses both photosystems
- Uses only photosystem I (p700)
- Does involve using a photosystem
3. Is Krebs cycle a part of photosynthesis?
4. Calvin cycle doesn't work if
- GP is not available
- Oxygen is not available
- Light is not available
- Light is available
5. Define "Autotroph"
- An organism that feeds on other complex organic matter
- An organism that uses the sun's energy to make compounds
- An organism that synthesis complex organic molecules using a energy source and inorganic molecules
- An organism that can synthesis its own food
Similar Biology resources: