1. Calvin cycle doesn't work if
- GP is not available
- Light is not available
- Light is available
- Oxygen is not available
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is the equation that summaries photosynthesis, over-simplified?
- Does not show that ATP/energy is another product
- All of the below
- Does not show enzymes used in the reactions e.g. Rubisco
- Does not account of intermediate processes used such as Calvin cycle
3. Why are photosynthetic pigments arranged in a funnel shape?
- To make a photosystem
- To maximize light absorption and capture as much light as possible
- Provide large surface area for electron carriers
- To form an antenna complex.
4. GP can be used to...
- Form fatty acids and amino acids
- Form glycerol
- Make cellulose and starch
- Make fats
5. TP can be converted into...
- Fatty acids
- Hexose sugars
- Amino acids
Similar Biology resources: