- Created by: hollyerin_
- Created on: 31-05-15 16:33
1. What did Carter do in the Carter doctrine?
- boycotted the 1976 olympics
- Stopped trade with the USSR
- Refused to sign SALT 1
- set up an alliance with Afghanistan
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Cuban revolution?
3. Who were the cuban exiles trained by?
- American CIA
- Soviet CIA
- Chinese CIA
4. What was agreed at Washington?
- to work together
- that the USSR would keep the SDI
- To get rid of intermediate nuclear missiles
- to get rid of all ballistic nuclear missiles
5. Who was Cuba no longer an ally with?