1. What did Carter do in the Carter doctrine?
- set up an alliance with Afghanistan
- Refused to sign SALT 1
- Stopped trade with the USSR
- boycotted the 1976 olympics
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Washington summit?
3. Who was the invasion a disaster for?
4. When was the Carter Doctrine?
5. What was agreed at Washington?
- To get rid of intermediate nuclear missiles
- to work together
- that the USSR would keep the SDI
- to get rid of all ballistic nuclear missiles
Similar History resources: