1. When was the Carter Doctrine?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was agreed at Washington?
- to get rid of all ballistic nuclear missiles
- To get rid of intermediate nuclear missiles
- that the USSR would keep the SDI
- to work together
3. Who were the cuban exiles trained by?
- American CIA
- Soviet CIA
- Chinese CIA
4. Who was Cuba no longer an ally with?
5. What did Castro's government begin a program of?
- Re-building their economy and freedom
- Nationalisation and political consolidation
- Freedom and nationalisation
- Consolidation and freedom
Similar History resources: