- Created by: summerpennington03
- Created on: 09-11-18 13:46
1. treatment of roundworm
- Females should be treated prior to breeding to prevent larvae migrating though the placenta, and puppies and kittens should be wormed early.
- no treatment
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. what do singns and symptoms include?
- Coughing Vomiting (worms may be visible in the vomit) Diarrhoea Lethargy Bloated abdomen Severe infestations can lead to secondary problems such as pneumonia when larval worms migrate into the lungs.
- reduced eating
3. Describe a roundworm
- Long, round, worm which looks like white earthworms or strands of spaghetti
4. prevention of roundworm
- Regular use of preventative treatments such as treatments applied directly to the animal’s fur/skin, tablets or liquids/pastes.
- no prevention
5. Where is roundworm commonly found?
- Commonly found in young cats (toxocara cati) and young dogs (toxocara canis).