- Created by: Megan Phoenix
- Created on: 01-06-15 16:46
Western Rebellion, 1549 -
- Govnerments religious reform which was exacerbated by local genry who had gained from reformation (church lands) e.g William Body.
- Cultural and economic changes undermining local traditions.
- Sheep taxes.
- Ordered use of new Prayer Book across Cornwall.
Aims: Produced in 3 different article - divisions over last one.
- Church to revert to religious procedures under Henry VIII's reign - Act of Six Articles.
- No significant changes made until Edwards came of age - Preference for tradition but acceptance of royal supremacy and respect for Crown.
- Final version…