- There are many different reasons for Js death, however ...
- From the beggining of the play violence is shown through capulet and.... when...
- "Hang thee, young baggage! Disobediant wretch!"-Capulet
- "But now i see this one is way to much"-Capulet
- "Out on her, hilding!"-Capulet
- "An you be not, hang, beg, starve, die in the streets."-Capulet
- "But if you do, sir, I am for you. I serve a man as good as you."-Sampson
- The noun 'bagggage' implies that .... disrespected, useless, nieve, unwanted
- The words 'to much' show .... waste, unneeded, incapable
- The word hilding infers .... death, threat, pain
- The word die indicates .... careless, not bothered, selfish, shocked, unexpected, threat, order
- The words 'I am for you' show .... volounteering, fight, acting tough
- Calling her disobediant, worthless, useless, Saying capulet dosn't want to know who she is anymore
- 'One child is to many' they should never have hade a child
- Capulet is saying Juliet is a…