- Created by: leahjayne97
- Created on: 30-01-19 15:48
- Paton v Trustees of BPAS is the case in question
- a husband petitioned to the court to enjoin in the British pregnancy advisory service and his wife from terminating her pregnancy by abortion.
- the wife was pregnant by her husband bit wished to have an abortioin despite his opposition
- Sir George Baker submitted that the claim for an injunction is completely misconcieved and must be dismissed
- the question was did the husband have any legal right?
- Raised the issue of whether the fetus had any rights and if so could the father asert them