- Created by: kristynacade
- Created on: 20-10-19 16:03
- Titrations tell you the concentration of a solution
- How much acid is needed to nuetralise a an alkali or vice versa
- Then you use the data to find out the concentration
Youou want find out the concentration of an alkali:
- Firstly you add a set volume of alkali to a solution using a pipette and a pipette filler along with a 2 or 3 drops of indicator into a conical flask.
- Then you fill a birette up with a funnel of a acid with a known concentration to a certain volume, make sure you record the initial volume, do this below eye level (and wear…