- Created by: Rachael Topping
- Created on: 26-04-11 13:15
Challenge for services - Defining and improving service quality
• Lecture 2 – word of mouth, meet or exceed customer expectations.
Quality may be
– Transcendent (excellence based),
– Product-oriented (quantity of features/ attributes),
– User-oriented (fitness for intended use)
– Operations-oriented (conformance to specifications),
– Value-oriented (price, v4m)
Moments of truths – mediated through technology, loyalty only due to lack of better alternative!
Service encounters themes – Adaptability (Employee response to customer needs and requests.), Spontaneity (Unprompted and unsolicited employee actions), coping (Employee response…