- Created by: beckybell
- Created on: 28-11-17 08:54
- Nucleus - contains genetic material that controls the activities.
- Cytoplasm - gel like substance where most of the chemical reactions happen. It contains enzymes that control these chemical reactions.
- Cell membrane - holds the cell together and controls what goes in and out.
- Mitochondria - these are where most of the reactions for aerobic respiration take place. Respiration transfers energy that the cells need to work.
- Ribosomes - these are where proteins are made in the cell.
- They have all the bits that animal cells have plus a…