To get top marks you need to use a range of punctuation correctly
1. To separate items in a list:
we have a first-class health service, educaton system, defence force and parliamentary system.
2. To add clauses or phrases to a main sentence:
Although we sometimes doubt politicians, they are working, slowly and carefully throughout the years, to make our lives better, so we sould respect them.
3. To add extra detail to a noun or pronoun:
The Prime Minister, a man of great integrity, is supported by his ministers.
1. Inticate possession, if the 'owner' is singular the apostrophe goes before the 's', eg:
My aunt's car.
if the 'owner' is plural, the apostrophe goes after the 's' eg:
2. To show where there is an omission. The apostrophe goes where a letter, letters or even a word has been removed, e.g:
Do not becomes Don't.
- Question marks and exclamation marks:
1. use a question mark at the end of each question e.g
How are you?
2. Only use…