- Created by: zoe-williams
- Created on: 14-10-18 16:20
Love and Relationships
- "And strangled her. No pain felt she; I am quite sure she felt no pain"
- Stating this so plainly implys his loss of connection with reality however still has some sort of a connection with her as a lover or in an another interpritation his disease.
- The repetition of "no pain" is him reasuring himself showing this relationship, it could also be that he is reasuring him self that he will feel no more pain.
- Unusual that his disease would be personified as female maybe implys that his disease is a barrier in his love.
- Short sentences shows his anxity
- "And all her…