- Farther like to Lennie. "Lennie didn't do nothing." shows George is proctive of Lennie. George has Authority over Lennie.
- George is aggresive "say what the hell is this?"
- He is smart "say what the hell he got on his shoulder" he has susded out Curley
- He is a small man, but has brains and a quick wit.
- He needs Lennie as a friend, not only because Lennie's strength helps to get them both jobs, but so as not to be lonely. His threats to leave Lennie are not really serious. He is genuinely proud of Lennie.
- Lennie acts like an anaimal or a child "jesus he is just like a kid"
- Made by steinbeck to seem like a "symaptheic character"
- He is mentaly retarded "Cukoo"
- In his own dream world "i remember about the rabbits george"
- Dependant on George he copies George in everything George does and trusts George completely.
- People don't understand him only George does
- He doesn't know his own strength
- He is a big man, in contrast to his name.
- He is black "ye see the stable buck's a niggar"
- Lives in a barn on his own not in the bunk house- this show racial discrimination
- Deformed beacuse of his accident where a horse kicked him in the back
- He can't work with other men in the field
- He reads books to fight loneliness
- He is often put down by the other men and teased.
- No hope for the furture beacuse he feels he can never leave the ranch
- His treatment at christmas was him been beaten for entertainment
- The only time he mixes with the ranch hands…