Life of a star
- stars form out of clouds made up of dust and gas.
- The particles in the clouds are pulled together by their own force of gravitational attraction
- they merge togther, become more concentrated to form a PROTOSTAR.
- As a protostar becomes denser= it becomes hotter= hot enough for hydrogen nuclei and other light elements to fuse together -->
- Energy is released= makes the core get bigger and hotter and begins to shine= a STAR is born.
(some objects may form that are too small to become stars. these are…