- Created by: lottiebissett
- Created on: 14-05-18 16:03
- Lowaland region of England. Between the Wolds and the North Sea.
- Part of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- One of Europes fastest eroding coastlines, average annual erosion rate is 2 metres per year.
- Made up of soft boulder clays which, to look at, are masses of brown clay containing some pieces of rock.
- These soft and recent deposits sit on a platform of chalk that slopes gently to the East.
- 29 Villlages lost in the last 1000 years