Gas and Solute Exchange
- Substances move osmosis, diffusion and active transport.
- Life processes need gases or other dissolved substances before they can happen.
- Waste substances also need to move out of the cells so that the organism can get rid of them.
- These substances move to where they need to be by diffusion, osmosis and active transport.
- Diffusion - This is where particles move from an area of high concentration to an area of low concentration. E.g. different gases can simply diffused through one another, like when a…