- Created by: bethanyyh
- Created on: 14-10-18 20:11
- Monday February 14th - 100,000 workers strike from 58 different factories. Bread rationed from March 1st brought looting. Police were attacked.
- Wednesday February 22nd - 20,000 workers were locked out of work after pay talks collapsed. Workers went on strike in support.
- Thursday February 23rd - 90,000 workers went on strike, 50 factories closed. Strikers, militant students and women from the bread queues. City fell into chaos with 240,000 out on streets but order restored by a desperate police force in early morning.
- Friday February 24th - 200,000 workers on strike. Call for the Tsar to step down. No clear organisation from strikers.
- Saturday February 25th - 250,000 people on strike + Petrograd = virtual…