- Created by: deanwilloughby24
- Created on: 30-09-18 22:26
What is a family?
Definition: Involving monogamous marriage between a man and a woman, plus their children - all sharing the same residence.
What is the problem with this definiton?
Nowadays families can consist of homosexual relationships and adopted children.
Types of familes:
- Nuclear - A social unit consisting of a man and a woman living with their children.
- Extended - A social unit consisting of parents, children and others related by blood or marriage. Vertical or horizontal.
- Reconstituded - Family formed as a result of remarriage of one or both partners to which they bring children from…