- Created by: Former Member
- Created on: 10-05-14 13:38
All materials are made up of chemicals. They are either made from individual chemicls or mixtures of chemicals. Chemicals are made up of atoms or a group of atoms that have bonded together.
- Iron is a chemical element, it is only made up of iron atoms.
- Water is a chemical. It's made up of water molecules (two chemical elements) - hydrogen and oxygen have bonded together.
- Rock salt is a mixture of chemicals. The salt and sand that are in the rock salt have not chemically bonded.
Natural materials are materials that…