Blood brothers- Meaning and Plot.
What is the play about?
- How class affects the way people live,
- How mothers destroy their sons because of loving them too much.
- Life in Liverpool, going from a comedy to tragedy.
- Working class andf middle class.
- Separated at birth, tragic deaths on the same day they are only 20.
- love story, married to a depressive prisioner and has an affair with a friend from the past.
- Superstition can ruin peoples lives
Dont know anything about Lindas appearance purely because she has to play her as a child, teenager and young adult.
Lindas childhood and background.
Her parents and family are not brought in to the musical so we know nothing about them.
Page 30- Linda is first mentioned, Mickey and Linda are good friends and they are in a gang whereas Sammy is in another one.
Page 32- Protects Mickey and moves to make sure she does
Page 33- Undaunted by Sammy, acts as though she is much older than Mickey.
Page 34- Has a good sense of humour "We'll try an' shoot his little thingy off"
Page 36- Shes a daredevil. " Let's throw some stones through them windows"
Linda's relationship with Mickey
Page 48- Linda protects Mickey from Sammy on the bus
Page 52- Stands up for Mickey…