- Organisms have similar characteristics to their parents.
- Genes are passed in sex cells from parents to offspring.
- Genes control the characteristics of your body.
Types of reproduction
Asexual: There is no joing of sex cells ( gametes)
Sexual: Involves two sex cells and leads to offspring
Genetic and enviromental differences
- Differences in individuals of the same kind can be due to their genes, their genes, the enviroment or both.
- Clones may have some differences due to enviromental causes.
- Plant clones can be made quickly by taking cuttings from mature…
Similar Biology resources: