1.1 DIET AND EXERCISE
- A balanced diet includes everything needed to keep the body healthy.
- Different people need different amounts of energy because the metabolic rate varies from person to person.
- If the energy (food) taken in is less than the energy used the person will lose mass. The more exercise you take, the more food needed.
- The term "metabolic rate" is often used in exams - remember it refers to the chemical reaction in cells.
- metabolic rate
1.2 WEIGHT PROBLEMS
- If you eat more food (take in more energy) than you means your mass will icrease.
- People who are very fat are said to be obese.
- Obesity can lead…