Reasons for angles:
- All angles on a straight line add up to 180 degrees.
- Angles around a point add up to 360 degrees.
- Opposite angles are equal.
- Corrosponding angles are equal.
- Alternate angles are equal.
- Angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees.
- Angles in a quadrilateral add up to 360 degrees.
- Base angles of an isosceles triangle are equal.
formulae for polygon- (n = number of sides of the shape)
sum of interior angles= 180 x (n-2)
sum of exterior angles = 360 degrees.
In a regular polygon all the sides are equal and all the angles are…