- Created by: Abbie
- Created on: 17-05-16 09:34
Treaty of Etaples, 1492
Between: Henry VII and Charles VIII of France
- Ensured that the French would not support Perkin Warbeck or other pretenders to the throne.
- A strong pledge of loyalty.
- Consolidated Henry's authority.
1 of 2
Treaty of Medina del Campo, 1489
Between: Spain and England.
MOST SUCCESSFUL - SHOWED ENGLAND AS A POWERFUL COUNTRY IN EUROPE.
- (following the Castillian succession crisis)
- Proposed marriage between Catherine of Aragon and Arthur (Henry VIII's brother)
2 of 2