The Ten Commandments are as follows:
1) I am the Lord your God, you shall have no other Gods before me
2) You shall not take the name of your Lord God in vain
3) Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy
4) Honour your father and mother
5) You shall not kill
6) You shall not commit adultery
7) You shall not steal
8) You shall not bear false witness against your neighbour
9) You shall not covet your neighbour's wife
10) You shall not covet you neighbour's possessions
What are they about?
The first 3 commandments are about God and how we should treat him. The Sabbath commandments is one of these because this day was the holy day when God had finished creating the world and rested. We should also not say 'Oh God' and things like that because it is blasphemy and we should not worship any other Gods.
The last 7 commandments are about how we should treat other people. Killing, committing adultery and stealing are all understandable things that we shouldn't do. Covetting means wanting so desberatly that we think or say 'what right does he have to own that or it/him/her'. Thins is forbidden because it drives us to do some of the other commandments that are forbidden. Bearing false witness means lying.