palisade cell is a typical plant cell.
- the cell membrane allow small molecules e.g water and gases to diffuse through.
- the cell wall is made up of tiny fibres.toghether these are very strong,so that cell wall can be strong
- chloropasts contain a green pigment called chlorophyll,this absorbs light energy.
- the vacuole is filled with a solution of ions called cell sap.when the vacuole is full the vacuole supports the cell.
- the cytoplasm is where many of the chemical reactions in the cell occur.the reactions are catalysed by enzymes.
- mitrochondria are where the energy stored in sugar is realesed by chemical processes in the cell.
- the nucleus controls the activities of the cell.it contains genetic information for making proteins.
1 of 1