- Created by: Mazza24
- Created on: 23-05-15 16:14
25 Point Programme + Hitler
At a meeting in Munich February 1920 a new party manifesto - The 25 Point Programme - was announced. This programme (which was mostly written by Hitler) outlined the Ideas of the Nazi party, some of which were :
- The treaty of Versailles had to be destroyed;
- The need for Lebesbraum (living space);
- The need for a strong government
- A desire to unite all Germans, whilst excluding the Jews.
July 1921 Hitler replace Anton Dreler as Nazi leader after he threatened to leave the party. A month after the the Sturmabteilung (SA- Storm troopers) were set up as the Nazis paramilitary wing (many of its recruits came from the now dissolved Frei Korps.