- Created by: olivia
- Created on: 15-05-11 14:44
collecting and recording data
- statistics: an area of mathmatics concerned with collecting and interpreting data.
- statistical problem solving process:
- form an idea to be tested - the hypothesis,
- collect relevent data,
- process and represent the data,
- calculate summary statistics,
- draw a conclusion.
- data: the information that has been collected.
- primary:datat that has been collected by the person who is going to use it.
1 of 1
Similar Mathematics resources: