- The Factors of a multiple are any whole number that divide into it excatly.
1 and the number itself are both factors of any number.
- Example-The factors of 12 are 1,2,3,4,6 and 12.
- Factors come in pairs, each pair is a multiplication fact with the number as its answer.
=The Factors pair of 12 are 1x12, 2x6 and 3x4.
- A common factor is a number that is a factor of two or more numbers.
=2 is a common factor of 6 and 12.
- The Multiples of a number are all the numbes in its times table.
=The Multiples of 7 are 7,14,21,28 and 35.
1 of 1