Primary data: collected yourself
Secondary data: collected by someone else
Continuous data: we measure
Discrete data: we measure
Qualitive: word value
Quantitive: number value
Population: all the items
Sample: selection from the population
Trig in context
- Use hand/sketch of hand
- 0 - on the thumb then number the other fingers in order 30, 45, 60 and then 90 on the pinky finger.
- Remember Sin is on the left and Cos is on the right.
- Square root and divide by 2.
- Put down/ scribble out the finger with the number you're trying to work out.
- which ever value you're doing (sin/cos) count the fingers which aren't put down in the right direction.
Exapmle: ( find cos30 )