- Created by: student567
- Created on: 26-03-18 09:58
- casual/ worn - threadbare socks/ mismatching suit jacket
- 'who knows' - riding together 'quien sabe'
- cultured and well travelled, loves freedom and always keeping moving
- Extravagantly tied cravatte- luxurious large handkerchief / so much hair gel it's reflective
- '(sd) 'singing to the music of the hand organ' "Little Heaven - it's what lovers call each other in Spain."
- creative & musical - contrast with business-like Mr J previously - upper class? -DIFFERENT & nonconformative
- silk vest / luxury material not immediately visible -worn for comfort not show
- 'everything's us to you, kid - ain't it?' ' I did [bought it] '- the lily
- an individual - does things for himself - indulgent
- rose pinned to suit/ prom coursage routinely offered/ inside pocket of jacket full of individual roses to offer
- 'all women look like angels to me' (indifferently) 'anybody.'
- has many relationships with women - doesn't form lasting connections /deeper ones
1 of 4
Richard Roe (Part 2)
- braces off shoulder / after last scene / hanging down - comfort over practicality - relaxed
- 'who knows' 'quien sabe'
- different outlook on life to other characters - happy not to know what will happen in future
- walking boots / mud on shoes / mud footprints trail behind him to bed
- 'a couple of hills together' 'jeez, that's the life!'
- associated with nature & outdoors- likes natural life unrestricted by society.
2 of 4
Richard Roe Photo inspiration
3 of 4
- Matching shoes and headband
- 'she's very fastidious'
- a wife now - real part of machine, cares about her appearance, is neat eg. focus on hands
4 of 4