- Created by: sydneyh.03
- Created on: 15-11-18 10:27
Pre-Release January 2019
In this set of revision cards, I have listed the key points needed for the pre-release January 2019.
(Incomplete - only have senerio one)
- How they protect the items at the supermarket
- Physical Security- Security Guards
- CCTV cameras
- RFID tags
- Alarms- Different types of alarms
Communication Between Supermarkets
If there's a need for supermarkets to communicate since theyre a chain
If need to travel between supermarkets
- Number of sales - spreadsheets
- number of items baought - linked with databse
- could cause errors
Linked to a spreedsheet or database
She uses a line graph.
- show changed over a long period of time,
- more than one group
Tracking the data
How she compares different shops are performed
- They could be saved onto a central hub (cloud)
- Does she have access over all of it?
- does it get emailed to her? - advantages disadvantagesd
- Email can be tampered with.
Sami sets targets for each shop and they're shared between the shops
- physical copy
- How are they arranged?
- What happens if they can't attend?
- Are they on the same day?
- Diary Managment Systems!
There are regular special offers in the shops
- How she analyses data in these offers
- How the data is effected (?)
- How do you shop onn line
- Benifits of having a website, Security issues
Advantages and disadvantages for all
- Laser printers
- Inkjet printers
How are they presented
What software ws used to create it