Why Did The American Economy Boom In The 1920's?
- America had great industrial strength, it was rich in resources, with a growing population.
- Immigration from europe provided cheap unskilled labour.
- It didn't import any raw materials but only exported all it's goods.
- By the time of the first world war america led the world in industry.
- It had massive steel,coaland textile industry, and the world's leading oil producer.
1 of 2
Impact Of The First World War
- At the end of the first world war in 1918 most european countries countries were in ruins.
- Britain and France were heaily in debt and sill borrowing as they needed money to rebuild their countries.
2 of 2