1415 - Battle of Agincourt - B of Wakefield = Y killed
1421 - Birth of Prince Henry (VI) 1461 - 2nd B of St. Albans = L win
1422 - Death of Henry V - B of Towton = EIV win.
1450 - Cade's Rebellion - EIV marriage to E. Woodville
- Henry loses Normandy 1464 - B of Hedgeley Moor & Hexham
1453 - Mental Collapse = R protector 1465 - HVI captured (put in tower)
- Birth of Prince Edward 1469 - rebellion of Warwick & Clarence
1455 - 1st B of St. Albans = Y win 1470 - HVI restored to throne
1459 - B of Ludlow = L win - EIV flees to Burgundy
- Parliament of Devils 1471 - B of Barnet = Warwick killed.
1460 - B of Northampton = L win - B of Tewkesbury = Prince E killed. - Henry VI murdered in tower.
1472 - Richard made Duke of Gloucester - (April) - Death of E PofW (R's son)
1475 - EIV invades France - Treaty of Picquigny - (Dec) - Proclamation against Henry Tudor
1478 - Clarence killed in tower1485 - (March) - Death of Queen Anne - poisoned?
1482 - Gloucester invades Scotland = win - (Aug) - Henry Tudor at Milford Haven, Wales
1483 - (April) EIV dies after short illness. - (22nd Aug) - B of Bosworth - RIII killed.
- (June) - EV & R DofY put in tower - Henry VII proclaimed on battlefield.
- Lord Hastings killed 1486 - HVII marries E of York
- Lords & commons petition - Francis, Lord Lovell's revolt
- (July) - R III crowned - Birth of Prince Arthur
- (Nov) - Buckingham killed 1487 - Lambert Simnel crowned king in Ireland
1484 - (Jan) - Parliament meets - B of Stoke - LS defeated & John de la pole killed